Sunday, January 26, 2014

Published!



Last year while searching for some music to listen to I saw an ad on the KLOVE radio station about submitting a story about a miracle you experienced. Immediately I thought of my experience at the 2013 Boston Marathon in which the Boston bombing happened. I have ran several marathons, but God was present with me that day through a missal reading, a guardian angel who prayed over me before the race, a rosary, and a Sister’s prayers for me. I had some time on my hands that day and thought my story had a chance so I typed it up and submitted it. I soon found out that my story was picked to be part of a book consisting of about fifty miracle stories, and a few weeks ago the book was published! It is called “It’s a God Thing” and can be found at Amazon.com. Please check it out and spread the word! 

No comments:

Post a Comment