Today was a wake up call for all of us in Kirinda that no matter where we are, whether it be in the U. S. or in Uganda that people do unspeakable actions. I found out this morning that one of the staff homes on the school/clinic compound had been burned. There were not many details available early in the morning, but when we arrived at Kirinda several of the staff members of the clinic and school walked over to the housing area to see what had happened. It was there that I learned and saw one room of Teacher Grace’s house completely burned. Nothing was left except piles of soot. All her clothes, documents, and belongings were burned by petrol. The fire was seen in the middle of the night by a security man and was able to be stopped before it spread into her bedroom. Thank God though that Grace was not sleeping in her room that night. My heart ached for Grace, a teacher that I really enjoy spending time with. I had helped teach her class for a week and the day before the fire I had spent over an hour talking and dancing with her in her classroom. God really works in mysterious ways, because that night I woke up five times in the middle of the night for no good reason. It was the most restless night of sleep I have had here in over two months, and then I woke up before my alarm at 6:30am with my heart racing. I felt so uncomfortable in the morning, but the urgency I felt in my heart disappeared after mass. It was like someone was telling me something was not right. Please pray for Teacher Grace that she may remain safe in both body and mind, that the perpetrator is caught, and for the safety of all those sleeping in the staff quarters. Today I needed some time to think through the distraught I was feeling so I walked home from the clinic, and halfway home I noticed a rainbow in the sky. Now despite all the rain and sun in Kyarusozi I had yet to witness a rainbow, I really hope this is a sign from God telling me that it will all be okay.